Hey, y’all! Harmony Festival is on its final week. Be absolutely sure you’re making the most of it, or you’ll have to wait another year for this magical time to come around again! Here’s a quick checklist:
- Play Balloon Pop! and start using up your rewards, as some will disappear if left unused or unopened
- Get as many Harmony Festival Pies as you can from Ariel
- Stockpile yummy foodie treats – Harmony Festival Steak, Chicken, and Cookie for 100,000ED each!
- Don’t miss out on ERP Burning + Unlimited Stamina this Saturday, and 2X Drop Rate on Sunday
- Play in Titan’s Grotto and Plegas’s Labyrinth as much as you want!
In case you’re joining the festive fun just now, read up on the full Harmony Festival details here!
Item Mall Goodies Arriving November 16th – It’s a Role-Play Revival!
Three stylish outfits are making a comeback! Black Cat, Early Winter Busking, and Elite Tailor costumes return through the Re-Order Shop this week.
Isn’t it purr-fect? The super sleek Black Cat outfit also comes in a rich red.
Early Winter Busking is here – don’t get caught in the cold without the right clothes!
See if these Elite Tailor costumes are the perfect fit you’ve been looking for.
Complete your look! Take your pick between Heart and Servion custom eyes.
That’s all for now, folks~
See y’all in-game!